Analysis and comparison of products from suppliers' price lists
One of the most important tasks that owners of online stores have to solve is the development of logistics processes, including the choice of optimal schemes for working with suppliers. It is always required to monitor suppliers in order to have up-to-date information about available products: price, availability, as well as new products. Well-established automation of the support service will also give the store customer loyalty.
For retail, small and medium-sized wholesale stores, there are 3 effective ways of interaction: "dropshipping", "on sale" and "on order".
Advantages of various schemes of work with suppliers
- Dropshipping - mediation between the supplier and the end customer (the products do not pass through the hands of the store owner) - does not require storage space and initial capital. There is simply no chance that the products will “stale” in this way. The only difficulty in this scheme is the search for a reliable partner who will deliver guaranteed high-quality products within the agreed time frame - the reputation of the seller depends on this.
- You can also purchase the required amount of products from a dealer on order - after an application has already been received from the end client. The advantages of this method of organization are similar to the previous case; an additional advantage is the ability to independently check the quality of the products before sending them to the customer due to the fact that the purchase first comes to the site owner.
- The scheme of working with suppliers “on order” fully justifies itself if the store sells products in demand. Since the products being sold are already in the warehouse of the store owner, the buyer will be able to receive the package as soon as possible - and there will be no reason to go to a competitor. Difficulties may arise only with the search for a supplier - not many dealers are ready to supply products "on credit", even for a short time.
Is it possible to compare vendors automatically? The search for the most attractive offers of suppliers can be performed using the E-Trade Jumper program, which processes the price lists of distributors, analyzes their prices and creates a new list of “interesting” and profitable supply data for the store owner (comparing identical products in price lists and revealing the minimum price).
E-Trade Jumper provides access to the processing of price lists of the largest suppliers, allows you to compare price changes, determining the most effective vector of cooperation, and analyze the loyalty of partner dealers.
The only thing left for the store owner is to sign a cooperation agreement, specifying his payment obligations to the distributor and all the terms of delivery, the comparison of suppliers is undertaken by the program. When the same product is supplied by more than one supplier, you will need to analyze suppliers, that is, compare their range and quickly search for products at the lowest price, this task is taken over by our automation program.
One way to improve the efficiency of an online store is to optimize processes.
It is important to complete a set of turnkey activities that will be able to move other market participants, highlighting you as a market leader, you should start simple, with the choice of software, we offer an automation system for monitoring suppliers, comparing and analyzing them. It should be understood that efficiency in this case is the ratio of the result to the effort expended. Our software will reduce your efforts to zero, save your budget and your most important time. There is a trial version and a full version, you can buy the program, download and install it on your personal server or rent it for quick work right in your browser. Join the team of e-commerce automation professionals, become the owner of ElbuzGroup software.
Supplier reliability is an important aspect of a company's success and sustainability. We will define the principles for monitoring suppliers and analyze them.
Supplier performance should be monitored along these lines:
- the quality of the delivered goods;
- delivery violations, including returns of products (complaints);
- fulfillment of the delivery schedule, terms and volumes;
- statuses of customer notifications related to the delivery of goods.
When using a supplier monitoring program, it is necessary to monitor not only those suppliers that create problems with the supply of goods, but also monitor the prices of all suppliers. This is due to the fact that you will not be able to deliver the ordered products to your customers if there is a problem with the availability of the products (loss of loyalty) or a price problem (selling the products at a loss).
Usually, monitoring the prices of suppliers takes too much time, because you manually look for the best price among all suppliers for the same product, but it’s worth using the automation program, as you immediately get the minimum prices among all suppliers for thousands of products, taking into account its availability, one click and business made. The market is a constant competitive struggle for a buyer, using secret automation tools you will become the market leader. It is important to understand that the prices of products change very often, the reason for this is the exchange rate and changes in logistics at the supplier itself, selling products on your website at non-current prices at a loss, only those who have the ability to quickly monitor the products of suppliers benefit. Now you have learned about the E-Trade Jumper system, which allows you to quickly monitor supplier prices. This opportunity will give impetus to the development of your online store, you will always have up-to-date information, and this is a prerequisite for a modern online store. Contact us for advice on implementing the system in your business.
Do you have questions? We are ready to respond promptly via online chat or email. mail.
Program for online store