Creation of product sets (sets) based on products from price lists
Creating sets of products (sets) based on products from price lists allows you to set a price for products of the base catalog in the form of an amount taken from the price of products from price lists.
A simple example of a product when you want to sum up the total cost is an air conditioner (split system), which consists of two main parts - an outdoor unit and an indoor unit. They are in close relationship with each other and on the basis of this they cool or heat the room.
At the same time, a split system can consist of different models of the outdoor and indoor units, that is, you can connect one of the models of the outdoor unit to the indoor unit, while their cost may be different. Suppliers of products usually indicate in the price list the cost separately for air conditioner units, therefore, in order to facilitate the purchase of products on the site, they sum up the cost of the outdoor and indoor units and offer a ready-made air conditioner kit (split system) for purchase.
To create a set of products:
- Open the "References" menu, the "Base catalog and price lists" menu item.
- Find the product you need in the base catalog (list of products on the left).
- Find the product you need from the price lists (list of products on the right).
- Check the "Choice" flag for several products from the price lists.
- Press the right mouse button to display the context menu and select "Add items to set".
Confirm the creation of a set of products
After updating the base product catalog
Prices for blocks will be summed up and the cost in the base catalog will be indicated for a set of products
Previously created product sets (sets) can be viewed by opening this menu item