Customs clearance of cars in “Dii”: The Tax Committee supported bill No. 10380 on electronic calculation of customs duties
The Ministry of Digital Transformation continues to implement public services in electronic format. Bill No. 10380, which regulates the process of customs clearance of cars in the Diya application, was submitted to the Verkhovna Rada for consideration and received the support of the Rada Committee on Finance, Tax and Customs Policy. Mikhail Fedorov reported this.
Electronic customs clearance of cars in Ukraine under the new law
Elimination of the human factor
The main advantage of bill No. 10380 is the elimination of human influence on the process of customs clearance of cars. It is proposed to automate the determination of the customs value of a car, on the basis of which customs duties are calculated. After the adoption of the bill, citizens will be able to submit an electronic customs declaration through the Diya application, and businesses through the Diya portal.
Changes provided for by bill No. 10380
- A database of customs values of passenger cars will be created based on data from customs authorities, which will be compiled by the Ministry of Digital Transformation . This database will indicate the customs values of new passenger cars that have undergone customs clearance in Ukraine since 2007. Parts included: make, model, year, engine type and size.
- The customs clearance process will be carried out entirely online, and the “Diya” application will help you fill out the customs declaration, providing information about the car by VIN code.
It is not yet known when bill No. 10380 will be considered and adopted in the session hall by the people's representatives.
Answers to questions
What does Bill 10380 propose?
Bill No. 10380 proposes to automate the process of customs clearance of cars, eliminating the human factor. In the process, a database of the customs value of cars will be created, and citizens will be able to submit an electronic customs declaration through the “Diya” application and businesses through the “Diya” portal.
What does the car customs value database include?
The database contains information on the customs value of new passenger cars that have undergone customs clearance in Ukraine since 2007. The database will indicate the make, model, year of manufacture, engine type and size.
- Ministry of Digital Transformation - implementation organization public services in electronic format.
- Bill No. 10380 is a bill regulating customs clearance of cars in the “Diya” application.
- Mikhail Fedorov is the person who spoke about bill No. 10380.