New Deadpool and Sneaky Beyoncé on Verizon: Best Super Bowl 2024 Ads and Trailers
The Super Bowl is not just a sporting event, but an ideal platform for advertisers. ELBUZ EDITORS selected the most interesting Super Bowl 2024 commercials and trailers. " Tina Fey looking for the perfect vacation spot.
Scandalous Martin Scorsese for Squarespace
Squarespace ad starring Martin Scorsese talks about people's screen addiction and alien invasion.
Forget-me-not Jennifer Aniston for Uber Eats
In Uber Eats' 2024 Super Bowl ad, many stars get into comical food-related situations. Jennifer Aniston does not recognize her colleague from the series "Friends", and others do not remember important details in time.
Shameless Beyoncé for Verizon
Verizon's hilarious ad stars Beyoncé as she tries to hack their 5G network while creating a robotic version of herself.
CrowdStrike in a magical western
Western-style advertisement for cyber security company CrowdStrike, fantasizing about future business protection from cyberattacks.
The Fall Guy trailer with Ryan Gosling
An emotional trailer for the upcoming movie The Fall Guy with Ryan Gosling, which investigates the murder of an actress.
Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes
Trailer for the new film in the "Planet of the Apes" series, which will be released in May this year.
Lost Usher for Apple Music
Usher forgets about performing at the Super Bowl again in a short commercial for Apple Music.
Google demonstrates the accessibility of artificial intelligence
Demonstration of the capabilities of Google artificial intelligence for people with disabilities.
Microsoft unveils the power of cloud technologies
Advertising for Microsoft Azure cloud technologies with an increased focus on their power and flexibility.
Christopher Walken advertises BMW iX
Advertisement for the BMW iX electric car with the participation of Christopher Walken with an outrageous role.
T-Mobile pokes fun at star auditions
Celebrities are trying to get exclusive Magenta status from T-Mobile through funny auditions, but the company is showing that the status is automatically available.
Deadpool and Wolverine return
The long-awaited Deadpool and Wolverine movie starring Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman. This is the continuation of the popular Deadpool franchise, which will be released this July.
- Booking.com is a popular travel portal that helps you find and book hotels and other vacation spots;
- Squarespace is a website development and hosting company;
- Uber Eats - a food delivery service based on the Uber mobile application;
- Verizon is an American telecommunications operator;
- CrowdStrike is a cyber security company;
- Apple Music - music streaming service developed by Apple;
- Google is an American technology company engaged in search engine and software development;
- Microsoft is an American software development company;
- BMW is a German automobile manufacturer;
- T-Mobile - American mobile operator;
- Review of Super Bowl Advertising Prices - USA Today article revealing Super Bowl advertising spending;